5.29.2007

A good article in the Chronicle

All right all right... so I'm quoted in it, but still... the whole series, written by Steven Winn was a pretty interesting exploration of the creative process and the role of the unconscious in the artists life. It's funny... He interviewed me a year ago for the thing. Imagine my surprise when, as I am sipping my morning coffee, I come across my name. I had totally forgotten about it. The only problem is he doesn't mention crowded fire. Still, if you are interested here's the link:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/28/DDG5KQ20H81.DTL&feed=rss.entertainment

And here's part two. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/29/DDG81Q1THL1.DTL

But I'm not in that one.

1 comment:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

I'm all for two-day rehearsals. You've done it. I've done it. We've done it together. And look what beauty we made.

...P.S. JS will one day turn a profit...one day...and we will give it all to Crowded Fire! Burn, baby, burn!